inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: SW10149
Petzl Jag System
Versatile pulley system allows pickoffs, making a releasable anchor, used in tensioning a system...
- allows pickoffs, making a releasable anchor, tensioning a system...
- can be coupled with an I'D descender to make a reversible rescue kit to pick off and evacuate a victim
- 4:1 mechanical advantage allows user effort to be divided by 4
- excellent efficiency due to sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings
- deployment possible even when the distance to the anchor is very short, thanks to the extreme compactness of the collapsed system
- 7.7 mm lightweight rope. The mechanical advantage guarantees a good grip.
Quick and easy to deploy:
- kit always ready to use thanks to the flexible cover that prevents any risk of tangling
- haul end immediately identifiable thanks to the yellow color of the end of the cover
- the ends of the cover hold the connectors in position to facilitate clipping
Comes with two Am'D TRIACT-LOCK auto-locking carabiners
Available in three lengths: 1, 2 and 5 m. YATES currently only stocks the 2m length, Part Number 1440. All other lengths are special order.
JAG and JAG TRAXION pulleys also available separately for making long haul systems (e.g. confined space descent/ascent system)
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon, polyurethane
- Rope diameter: 7.7 mm
- Certification(s): EAC
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Working load: 6 kN
- Breaking strength: 16 kN
- Efficiency: 91 %
|Collapsed length: 0.34 m|
|Deployed length: 2 m|
|Origin:||Made in USA|
|Size:||2 meter length extended|